UK-based techno producer/artist/photographer Bryan Chapman has released tracks on Cari Lekebusch’s H-Productions, Alan Fitzpatrick’s 8 Sided Dice, Dustin Zahn’s Enemy, Joachim Spieth’s Affin and Butch’s Bouq. After recently announcing the formation of his own imprint, Monotony, whose mission is “to create psychedelic and monotonous techno,” Chapman is about to release the label’s debut offering in the form of his Traveler Departs For Manonasa EP.
To celebrate the EP’s release Chapman went into the lab and took control of the latest Big Shot Guest Mix. His no-nonsense 18-track session glides along with the precision of a vintage Mercedes cruising down the Autobahn at top speed. He skillfully juxtaposes several of his brand-new productions alongside tracks by Reggy Van Oers, Oscar Mulero, Slam and Lewis Fautzi for maximum effect.
Hit the play button below, and be sure to pick up Chapman’s Traveler Departs For Manonasa EP on April 17.
Big Shot Guest Mix 329: Bryan Chapman
- Pris – Divinity (Avian)
- Bryan Chapman – Dawn of Sila (Monotony)
- Marla Singer – Naked Face (Children of Tomorrow)
- Reggy Van Oers – Unobtrusive (PoleGroup)
- Bryan Chapman – Isserley (Monotony)
- Oscar Mulero – Hyperbolic Paths (Token)
- Bryan Chapman – Solitude Riots (Affin)
- Bryan Chapman – Untitled
- Slam – Obstacle (Soma Records)
- Bryan Chapman – Journey of Conarium (Affin)
- Edit Select – 16 (Android Muziq)
- Mike Parker – Angels in Cages (Tresor Records)
- Lewis Fautzi – Elocution (Figure)
- Bryan Chapman – Lost Paradox of the Secret War (Monotony)
- Bryan Chapman – Arsenik (Monotony)
- Abstract Division – Corrosive Mind (Milton Bradley Remix) (Lanthan.audio)
- Rrose – Specimen 3 (Infrastructure New York)
- Bryan Chapman – P-Hex (Monotony)