Fabric London has announced that club mainstay Sasha has mixed fabric 99.
The 20-track set, which was recorded in fabric’s Room 1 booth, using a combination of hardware and software from Eventide, Model 1, Allen & Heath and MOOG, features tracks by Carl Craig, Exercise One & Mathew Jonson, Objekt, Kora, Jus-ed and DJ Hell as well as two unreleased works from Sasha himself, one a rework of BAILE.
Obligatory press release gush from Sasha: “Getting the chance to do this fabric CD was an honour. Some of my fondest moments playing in London have been at that club. I really wanted to capture what I do there as I feel it’s somewhere I play differently to anywhere else in the world.”
Fabric 99 will be released on June 22. No word yet on who’s slated to mix the long-running series’ final edition.
01. Agnes Obel – Stretch Your Eyes (Ambient Acapella) / Agnes Obel – Stretch Your Eyes (Quiet Village Remix)
02. Marbert Rocel – I Wanna (Heitzberg Theorem Club Edit)
03. Kora (CA) – Ovo
04. Tom Flynn – Cup Of Joe
05. Indigo – Sunrise / CLOSE feat. Joe Dukie – My Way
06. DJ Hell – Guede (Joyce Muniz Terror + Natur Remix)
07. Ghosts On Tape – Nature’s Law (Jus-Ed Remix)
08. Whitesquare – Abraxas
09. Crowdpleaser – After Rhône 2013
10. Exercise One & Mathew Jonson – Lost Forever In A Happy Crowd
11. Sasha – Smoke Monk (fabric Mix)
12. Objekt – Needle & Thread
13. Jono Ma & Dreems – A Love Trance Mission From Nk To 7s
14. Efdemin – Acid Bells (DJ Koze Edit)
15. Javier Logares & Kaarel – La Cuarta Galaxia (Tiefschwarz Remix) / George Fitzgerald – Echo Forgets (Sasha’s Moog-apella)
16. Carl Craig – At Les (Feat. Francesco Tristano, Les Siècles & François-Xavier Roth) (Antigone Remix)
17. BAILE – Amae feat. Felicia Douglass (Sasha fabric1999 Mix)